Product ID: 109048
PORTABLE VACUUM TUBE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER TU-HP01
PORTABLE VACUUM TUBE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER TU-HP01. This is a portable headphone amplifier with a hybrid configuration - 2 subminiature tubes for input and OP-amp for output. Enrich your life with smooth and mellow sound anywhere!
Please note: Due to the popularity of this product, stock is limited. Preparation time for online orders may take up to three business days.
-- Lee's Electronic Team.
This is a portable headphone amplifier with a hybrid configuration - 2 subminiature tubes for input and OP-amp for output. Enrich your life with smooth and mellow sound anywhere!
- Battery-operated vacuum tube Raytheon 6418 Low consumption current and almost no heat generation so that there is no problem if the holes on the chassis are sealed.
- Minimized microphonic noise
Microphonic noise, often controversial in tube portable amp, is minimized by setting the vacuum tubes higher than the PCB.
- Unlikely to usual vacuum tube amplifier, TU-HP01 starts up only in a few second after the power is turned ON.
- Exchangeable OP-amp
2 OP-amps, JRC "MUSES8820" and BurrBrown "OPA2604" are included as a standard. ("MUSES8820" is mounted by default.) In addition, users can exchange it with many other commercially-available OP-amps to enjoy the difference in sound.
- Dual supply for OP-amp
No capacitor is required to the headphone output.
- Gain SW
Users can select either high or low according to the input level.
- Almost no pop noise upon power ON.
- Vacuum tube: Raytheon 6418 x 2pcs
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 65kHz
- Headphone impedance: 16ohm - 32ohm recommended
- Input terminal: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Output terminal: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Power supply: AAA dry cell battery x 4pcs, or
AAA Ni-MH rechargeable battery x 4pcs
(Battery life: Approx.10 hours)
- Dimensions: W78 x H16 x D117 mm (excl. projections)
- Weight: 125g (excl. batteries)
Product ID: 109047
Product ID: 109042
Product ID: 109041
Product ID: 109044
Product ID: 109050
Product ID: 109045
Product ID: 109049
Product ID: 109043