Product ID: 15679
LITTLE BITS, ARDUINO CODING KIT
Get started with programming using the Arduino module and 7 of our favorite modules. Perfect for novices that aren't familiar with programming or experts that want to prototype without having to breadboard.
This kit contains 8 of our favorite prototyping modules. It’s everything you need to get started with electronics and programming.
Make your own Etch-a-Sketch™! Program a visual display! We’ll walk you through the basics using the Arduino programming environment, without the breadboarding, soldering or wiring normally required. Perfect for hackers, designers, makers and tinkerers of all levels.
- Includes everything you need to get started (battery + power included!) right out of the box
- Build with 8 Getting Started sketches, including a DIY Etch-a-Sketch™, Mouse Control and hundreds more from Arduino’s community!
- Communicate with software (Processing, MaxMSP, Flash etc…)
- Snap modules easily to 3 inputs and 3 outputs on the Arduino module, as well as additional I/O for advanced hardware interaction
- Access to community support from Arduino AND littleBits
- Dimensions (mm):177.8(H) x 127.0(W) x 63.5(D)
- Product Weight:0.86 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Recommended Age:14+
Product ID: 15943
Product ID: 16432
Product ID: 15944
Product ID: 16128
Product ID: 15676
Product ID: 15945
Product ID: 15674
Product ID: 15811
Product ID: 15678