MACH3 CNC 5-AXIS, BREAKOUT, W/OPTO ISOLATOR
- Full support MACH3 and other computer software that supports parallel port control.
- USB power supply and peripheral power supply are separated to ensure computer security.
- Peripheral wide voltage input, 12-24V, and has anti-reverse function.
- All input signals are isolated by opto-couplers, and can be connected to emergency stop, tool setting, limit, etc. to ensure computer security.
- One channel relay output port can control the spindle switch. The output port is P17.
- One-channel optocoupler-isolated 0-10V analog voltage output, can control the inverter with corresponding analog interface, controlling spindle speed, The output port is P1.
- Open all 17 ports, which can connect to drives with optocoupler to control 5-axis stepper motors.
- P1 acts as a PWM output and can control the spindle governor with optocoupler input.
- Can connect to the common or common yang, the input level of 5V drive.
- Can be accessed by a common cathode or common anode input level to 5V drive.
- Size (L x W x H): Approx. 89.7 x 68.5 x 19.5mm
- Cable Length: Approx. 700m
Product ID: 100258
Product ID: 100264
Product ID: 17108
Product ID: 16275
Product ID: 183791
Product ID: 183792
Product ID: 18840
Product ID: 16283
Product ID: 16273
Product ID: 52878