PWM GENERATOR W/DISPLAY 1HZ-150KHZ 3.3-30V
This is a Signal Generator/PWM Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module.
Working voltage: DC3.3 ~ 30V
Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz
Application: motor driver, MCU, PWM dimming speed and other applications.
PWM output, you can set the frequency, duty cycle;
Frequency is divided into four ranges, automatic switching:
XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the value range of 1Hz ~ 999Hz;
X.XX (decimal point in the hundred) the smallest unit is 0.01Khz, the range of 1.00Khz ~ 9.99Khz;
XX.X (decimal point in ten): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; value range of 10.0KHz ~ 99.9KHz
X.X.X (decimal point in ten and hundred): the smallest unit is 1Khz; value range 1KHz ~ 150KHz
e.g. frequency display:
100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse; 1.01 indicates PWM output 1.01K pulse; 54.1 indicates that the PWM output has a pulse of 54.1 kHz; 1.2.4 indicates that the PWM output is 124 kHz pulse;
Duty cycle range: 0 ~ 100%;
All set parameters, power-down automatically saved.
LCD display frequency and duty cycle, very clear, PWM output can be set to the frequency and duty cycle;
Wide frequency range, high precision;
Serial communication, TTL level
The module has four independent keys, used to set the frequency and duty cycle, support touch (increase or decrease a unit) and long press (fast increase or decrease), set the parameters automatically save, power down Not lost.
- Working voltage: 3.3 ~ 30V;
- Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz;
- Frequency accuracy: the accuracy in each range is about 2%;
- Signal load capacity: the output current can be about 5 ~ 30ma;
- Output amplitude: PWM amplitude equal to the supply voltage;
- Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +70 ℃.
Used as a square wave signal generator, generate square wave signal for experimental development and use;
Used to generate a square wave signal that controls the motor driver;
- generate adjustable pulse for MCU use;
- generate adjustable pulse, control the relevant circuit (PWM dimming speed and other applications).
- serial control (single-chip TTL level communication)
- 9600 bps Data bits: 8
- Stop bit: 1
- Check digit: none
- Flow control: none
1. set the frequency of the PWM
- "F101": Set the frequency to 101 HZ (001 to 999)
- "F1.05": set the frequency of 1.05 KHZ (1.00 ~ 9.99)
- "F10.5": Set the frequency to 10.5KHZ (10.0 ~ 99.9)
- "F1.0.5": set the frequency of 105KHZ (1.0.0 ~ 1.5.0)
2. set the PWM duty cycle
- "DXXX": set the PWM duty cycle to XXX; (001 ~ 100)
- Such as D050, set the PWM duty cycle is 50%
3. read the set parameters
- Send a "read" string to read the set parameters.
- Set successfully return: DOWN;
- Setup failed to return: FALL.
Product ID: 15045
Product ID: 16487
Product ID: 15761
Product ID: 1834
Product ID: 15762
Product ID: 18236
Product ID: 1399
Product ID: 150450
Product ID: 18289