GY-US42 is a high-quality rangefinder sensor module. Working voltage 3-5V, power consumption, small size, easy installation.
Its working principle is: the probe emits ultrasonic waves, after being irradiated to the measured object, the probe receives and returns the acoustic wave, and utilizes the time difference to calculate the actual distance.
Module has 3 ways to read data: Serial UART (TTL level), IIC, pulse PWM mode.
The serial port baud rate 9600bps and 115200bps, configurable, continuous, ask for the output of two ways. Power-save settings.
IIC can modify the internal address to facilitate an IIC bus to connect multiple modules at the same time. Pulse PWM output, same as SR04. Module can adapt to different working environment, direct link with the microcontroller. Connect the computer when you need USB to TTL module, direct connection. IIC mode can be direct, APM, Pixhawk and other flight control links.
Provide aroduino, 51, stm32 microcontroller communication procedures. Does not provide schematics and internal microcontroller source. As a result of sending and receiving integrated ultrasonic probe, ranging blind range of about 20cm, ranging within 20cm is invalid.
- Power supply 3-5V
- Built-in MCU calculates the distance
- IIC, serial port, PWM communication format
- Close 40HZ measurement cycle
- With the corresponding PC software
- Integrated probe, small size
- Measuring range: 20cm ~ 720cm (VCC = 5V)
- Resolution: 1cm
- Response frequency: 15HZ (full range)
- Working voltage: 3-5V
- Working current: 9mA (VCC = 5V)
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees Celsius ~ 65 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius
- Size: 21.5 * 21 * 24.5mm
- Weight: 5g