RASPBERRY PI ZERO BUDGET PACK
This product is out of stock
Warning: Low quantities left!
The Pi Zero Budget Pack is almost everything you need to get going with your Pi Zero and make it a complete meal.
Note: This version of the Pi Zero does NOT include WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility.
- Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 - the type of low cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - a super light, super lean microcomputer
Note: This does NOT include the new Pi Zero W. This includes the original Pi Zero v1 model, which does NOT include built-in Bluetooth and WiFi. If you are trying to buy the trendy new Pi Zero W Budget Pack, you are not on the right page!
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Case - clear case
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 8GB SD Card - May come blank or pre-burned with NooBs!
- 5V 1A Power Supply & USB A/Micro B Cable OR 5V 2A Power Supply w/ Micro USB Cable - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.
- 2x40 Male header strip - You can break this into 2x40 male headers and solder it in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi. (We also have a 2x20 Female)
- WiFi dongle - this chipset is the most common one used for the Raspberry Pi, works great!
- T-Cobbler - When paired with the male or female 2x20 pin header, you can use your Zero with a breadboard to connect sensors, LEDs, motors and more!