ARDUINO GPRS SHIELD SEEED STUDIO
Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone network with GPRS shield! (This is version V2).
- Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- Convenient external SIM card holder
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
- GPRS Shield doesn't come with ESD precautions. Take special care when handling it in dry weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
Product ID: 15400
Product ID: 20143
Product ID: 16207
Product ID: 18264
Product ID: 15499
Product ID: 53861
Product ID: 2016
Product ID: 15100
Product ID: 15362
Product ID: 20131