RASPBERRY PI MODEL B PLUS (B+) 512MB W/ 8GB NOOBS
The new Raspberry Pi Model B+ with 4 USBs, more GPIO, Micro SD slot, better audio, and lower power consumption. Now with an "NOOBS" pre-installed 8GB MicroSD card!
This item has been retired.
The Model B+ is the higher-spec variant of the Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Model B in July 2014. Compared to the Model B it has:
- More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
We recommend the Model B+ for use in schools: it offers more flexibility for learners than the leaner Model A, which is more useful for embedded projects and projects which require very low power, and has more USB ports than the Model B.
Product ID: 167110
Product ID: 15774
Product ID: 167111
Product ID: 11133
Product ID: 16068
Product ID: 16711
Product ID: 15861
Product ID: 167112
Product ID: 15382
Product ID: 16066